Ten Lifestyle Management Limited (“Ten”) runs the three wishes referral program (the “Program”) to reward current members by making it easier for them to refer their friends (“You” or “Your”) to try out Ten’s concierge service. These terms and conditions (the “Program T&Cs”) are a binding agreement between You and Ten and will govern Your participation in the Program. Ten reserves the right to modify these Program T&Cs at any time without notice to You. Participation in the Program is considered acceptance of the Privacy Statement, these Program T&Cs and any modifications which might be made. Ten may change, cancel, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program without notice. Ten also reserves the right to disqualify any members or prospective members at any time from participation in the Program.
- By completing the appointment form, You agree to be contacted by one of Ten’s Lifestyle Managers to participate in a discovery call, to find out how You may benefit from Ten’s concierge service.
- Once you have scheduled a discovery call, You are entitled to submit up to three Requests from Ten’s available Dining, Entertainment and Travel concierge services.
- A “Request” is a single brief requiring Ten to achieve a specific solution for You and is determined at Ten’s sole discretion. If a brief contains multiple Requests – for example, if You ask us to book a show, hotel and a restaurant for the same trip – this will be counted as three Requests.
- You must redeem the Requests and complete any bookings / purchase made as a result within 30 days of submitting the appointment form.
- The Program is non-transferable and all Requests must be made and experienced by You.
- Should You make a request for goods or services from a third-party supplier (a “Supplier”), You will be liable to pay the Suppler, You will enter into a contract directly with the Supplier for the provision of the goods or services and You will be bound by the Supplier’s terms and conditions (including but not limited to their cancellation and/or return terms).
- The terms and conditions applicable to Your use of Ten’s concierge services during the Program are incorporated into Ten T&Cs and can be found here.
To be eligible for participation in the Program, You must be referred by a current, registered member of Ten. You must be at least 18 years of age. Ten reserves the right to find You ineligible to participate in the Program at any time at its sole discretion.
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your participation in the program is at your sole risk;
- Ten makes and gives no promise that:
- the program will meet your requirements;
- be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- anything obtained from the use of the program will be accurate
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the program will meet your expectations; and
- any errors in the service will be corrected
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the program is accessed at your own discretion and risk.
These Program T&Cs constitute the entire agreement between You and Ten concerning Your participation in the Program. The failure of Ten to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Program T&Cs shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Program T&Cs is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Program T&Cs remain in full force and effect.